Search

Saddleback Luggage

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2016, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, AA PLT, IHG PLT, Hyatt PLT, BW DI
Saddleback Luggage

Howdy for the first time, Fkyertalk!

I'm looking to purchase a new carry-on and really love my Saddleback Thin Briefcase. I travel every week for work and the briefcase can stand up to anything I throw at it. Huge plus is no breakable latches or zippers.

Which makes me think I might want to explore one of Saddleback (or another company's) options in tough leather bags for carry on.

I own an Orvis Bullhide over the shoulder weekender that I use on about 1/3 of my trips. However years of travel have worn the non-leather parts out, and the zippers, mesh pockets, etc are just in horrible shape. Orvis can repair it for cheap but I still want to consider Saddleback's options (or others).

And before anyone mentions it: I am well aware of the myriad high-tech, ultralight options that exist in luggage. They really are nice. But I'm so used to carrying heavy leather luggage that is nearly indestructible, and I do love it. Heavy, but I love it.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.