Reload this Page >

Global travel Clothing - jacket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Global travel Clothing - jacket

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2016, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
I can see this being much more useful for when out-and-about in the city than for travel. I hate carrying a bag when just out-and-about (i.e. not going to a meeting, a flight, etc) and I'd also be more likely to be wearing a casual jacket like these. When traveling, the comfort issue when sitting for long periods of time (train, plane, etc) would be my biggest issue, but I also normally travel in a sport coat or suit jacket to avoid needing to pack it and/or for the day's meetings. I think sight seeing and general leisure day travel is a solid use case for this, more so than while actually traveling to/from your destination. I don't think I'd be buying one of these, but I don't see it as devoid of all usefulness either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.