Reload this Page >

Red Oxx XS Aviator is not so small

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Red Oxx XS Aviator is not so small

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2016, 11:59 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
I ordered an XS Aviator for an upcoming trip. When it arrived, it was huge. I mean way bigger than a personal item. I resigned myself to the fact that I had made a $50 mistake as I sure don't need another duffel.

Husband was looking at the dog tag, though, and sure enough, it says size S, $57. They sent me the wrong bag. I knew I wasn't nuts. The problem is, I cannot get in contact with RO. They have been closed since Wednesday (the day it was delivered) - I am on HST so a 5(?) hour time difference - and no response to emails. I need it by next week. Not very happy as I will now have to box this one up (I threw out the box) take it to UPS and send it back for a refund. And I don't have the bag I needed for the trip. PITA.
Old Nov 26, 2016, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by Finkface
I ordered an XS Aviator for an upcoming trip. When it arrived, it was huge. I mean way bigger than a personal item. I resigned myself to the fact that I had made a $50 mistake as I sure don't need another duffel.

Husband was looking at the dog tag, though, and sure enough, it says size S, $57. They sent me the wrong bag. I knew I wasn't nuts. The problem is, I cannot get in contact with RO. They have been closed since Wednesday (the day it was delivered) - I am on HST so a 5(?) hour time difference - and no response to emails. I need it by next week. Not very happy as I will now have to box this one up (I threw out the box) take it to UPS and send it back for a refund. And I don't have the bag I needed for the trip. PITA.
I use an XS Aviator for my personal item all the time. It maximizes what you can carry for your underseat PI. Contact Red Oxx as soon as they open Monday and I bet they help you pronto!
Old Nov 30, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by penguino
I use an XS Aviator for my personal item all the time. It maximizes what you can carry for your underseat PI. Contact Red Oxx as soon as they open Monday and I bet they help you pronto!
It has turned into a huge PITA. They will send out a new one but it is doubtful it will reach me in time. Plus, I have to send back the wrong one, which I will have to do before I leave on Friday morning. I don't have the box so I'll have to find a box and then get it to UPS by tomorrow night as I won't be back until January. Plus, if the new one doesn't arrive tomorrow, then it will be sent back as UPS won't hold it beyond a week. It's just a big mess.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 8:35 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Red Oxx does take returns for unused bags.

Still, the XS Aviator should easily be used for a PI
Old Dec 3, 2016, 10:15 pm

Disappointing to hear of your poor experience and the lack of customer service due to their mistake... Mine was much better so hope they will do right by you since I've been recommending RO to others and would hate for them to have negative experiences

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.