Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage sale at Macy's

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2015, 2:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Luggage sale at Macy's

Yesterday I noticed that many many different brands of luggage are currently on sale at Macy's. The standard sale prices are 50% off list price, with some brands being discounted an additional 15% or 20% off from the reduced price. For example, the "new" herringbone Hartmann Classic Collection line of spinner bags with leather trim was discounted by 50% plus the 20%. The 21" (non expandable) piece with a list price of $600 was selling for $239, a net discount of about 60%.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 12:01 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Thanks! Tempting!

Anyone care to opine on how much of a difference is there between Briggs and Riley and Hartman? I don't have time to wait for a sale on B&R, been wanting one but don't want to shell out $600 plus for the spinner.

(I've seen the 2 wheeled 28"upright (what I need) discounted but not the B&R spinners).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.