Wiki Posts
Search

Briggs and Riley....New Colors?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2015, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Briggs and Riley....New Colors?

For anyone who is a longer term B&R fan, how often do you see new colors introduced? I purchased a tan Baseline rollaboard last fall and LOVE it from a feasibility/usability perspective (even the accordian expansion capabilities...which I thought were useless when I first purchased it).

The challenge is, with all my travels, the tan is now looking dirty, even after cleaning. I don't like black, but love the Transcend Red...even the old sky blue or hunter green would be better than my scuffed up tan bas. With Amazon's 20% sale, I was thinking about buying a few more pieces this week...and I'd like my pieces to be all the same color....but I hesitate buying more tan luggage.

So, for our wizened elders....is there any hope of me holding out for a different color Baseline?

Thanks!
Old Sep 29, 2015, 9:31 am

ever try steaming? first steam then brush with auto wheel brush (not wire brush). takes less than 5 minutes for the whole bag. There is black stuff in there coming off. I guess years of dust get lodged in the fiber....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.