Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy first class amentiy bags?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 9:34 pm
TTM
Original Poster

I'm starting to get a nice collection of amenity bags in my travels, and there are a few I would like to get from first class for myself and to give out as gifts. This looks trickier than I first thought. Plenty of small quantity stocks on EBay from frequent travelers, but this would be time/$ prohibitive to what I have in mind.
Possible to go straight to the source? Or perhaps airlines lock down the distribution of these bags since they are branded, and cosmetic company very concerned about how their product is handled?
Old May 19, 2015, 5:16 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, past Sky Team Platinum
Have the right friends :)

Befriend someone in a large, globally-operating company. I am in one of those, and frequently travel internationally myself. While almost never in First (unless upgraded, happens rarely), I am throwing out all the nice amenity bags after a while. Only a few are really useful as pouches or toiletry / cable bags. Current favorite: The nice Rimowa amenity bags, e.g. from EVA air.
Old May 19, 2015, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Call them:

http://wessco.net/airlines/

http://www.avidairlineproducts.com/amenity_kits.html
Old May 21, 2015, 12:21 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Send me a PM TTM, my wife is on my to get rid of a few of mine.
Old May 22, 2015, 8:38 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
You can find many, unopened, on EBay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.