best travel blender?

best travel blender?

Old May 4, 2015, 10:51 am

Nope: http://blog.tsa.gov/2013/08/tsa-trav...to-school.html
Old May 4, 2015, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by tentseller
Got the HB blender as recommended via Amazon Prime. It arrived. It is good for powder for sure and ripe softer fruits. The SS container doubles as your cup. It slips over the blender for a compact package for travelling.
^

The issue of bringing a stick blender is looking for or bringing a cup that will hold what you intend to blend with margin to keep the splatter to a minimum. With the traditional blender you can fill up the cup and the lid prevents splattering.
Originally Posted by mbece
Reviving this to ask if a hand blender is OK with TSA? I am debating between a hand blender and a frother but I may need to put it in my carry on once in a while.
I have always checked my blender with baggage since getting it.
Old May 4, 2015, 4:07 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Ah thanks for the help. It looks like I'll keep the shaker bottle then
Old May 9, 2015, 2:37 pm
x2y

This is as portable as you can get, but not very powerful. You can get probably get it cheaper locally. I had one for a long time. The plastic whisk detaches and the whole thing is about the size of a pocket flashlight. It's smaller and lighter than an Aerolatte frother.

It's powerful enough to scramble 2 eggs (slowly and laboriously) and mix protein shakes (also slowly, and add liquid gradually).

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Drink-and-Formula-Mixer/dp/B000FNH01E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431203172&sr=8-1&keywords=battery+mixer
Old May 10, 2015, 4:13 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
How about a whisk and a bit of upper-arm strength?
Old May 23, 2015, 5:19 am

According to me Philips blender is best for you.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: WHO
What brand of Single-serve Blender that is very easy to clean? I'm buying my very first blender soon.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 9:54 am

Programs: KE Skypass, Morning Calm
The Hamilton Beach single serve blender is comprised of the motor base, the cup/blade unit, and the top cover. Since the cup and blades are all one unit you don't have to disassemble it to clean it. I think it's a great compact blender but at a bit less than 2 pounds I would REALLY have to want a blender to lug it along on a flight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.