Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tumi Sale

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2015, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, DL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12D508 Safari/600.1.4)

Received a call from the manager of our local store. Friends and Family 20% off to run Wednesday through Saturday.
Old Mar 15, 2015, 9:11 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve
In store only or online as well?
Old Mar 16, 2015, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, DL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12D508 Safari/600.1.4)

Originally Posted by HillTiger
In store only or online as well?
Not certain to be honest.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Denolloyd

Not certain to be honest.
In store and online. Also many Tumi dealers offering the discount as well.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 7:06 am

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve
There is an Amex deal for $15 off ebags you can use to combine it
Old Mar 28, 2015, 7:58 pm

IMHO, Tumi is no longer a quality brand. No longer a lifetime warranty but an extremely limited warranty.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 7:22 pm

I had a beaten up Tumi falling apart (purchased when the lifetime warranty was offered) that they wouldn't service, telling me it was normal wear and tear that wasn't covered. I even sent through a store and the store charged me shipping back to their headquarters. Years before a colleague received a brand new bag for similar wear

I was angry for a bit but got over it, buying nearly a dozen Tumi items since.

IMHO they still have the nicest Ballistic bags around -- better looking than and as well made as their only real competitor, B&R. Sure B&R have a better warranty but I don't like the look of most of their bags.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by TravlnD
I had a beaten up Tumi falling apart (purchased when the lifetime warranty was offered) that they wouldn't service, telling me it was normal wear and tear that wasn't covered. I even sent through a store and the store charged me shipping back to their headquarters. Years before a colleague received a brand new bag for similar wear

IMHO they still have the nicest Ballistic bags around -- better looking than and as well made as their only real competitor, B&R. Sure B&R have a better warranty but I don't like the look of most of their bags.
I agree with this. Though you have to spot the sales to make the value equation work out.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by TravlnD

My retractable handle broke on my tegra-lite carry-on after 2+ years. Took in to brick and mortar store and 6 weeks later got a brand new carry-on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.