Search

Clear heavy duty vinyl luggage tags?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
Clear heavy duty vinyl luggage tags?

Hi all

I am looking to source some blank (as in not pre-printed with any corporate logo) vinyl luggage tags, such as the example below from the Red Oxx website. One of these came with my Red Oxx Skytrain but the logo obscures dual sided business cards.

There are lots of light weight vinyl versions on Amazon etc. but I am looking for the robust heavy gauge type as shown.

Ideally I am after 5 or 6 units but would take 10 or 20 units if I have to. Located in the UK would be useful but not essential.

Any web links or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by Matrick; Jan 24, 2015 at 1:01 pm
Old Jan 25, 2015, 8:19 am

Programs: UA gold, Hyatt Plat Marriott silver,Hilton Gold, PC Plat., SPG Gold.,Hertz Gold, Global Entry
I went to Staples and gave them my business card and they laminated the card. They give you a holder like above to attach to your luggage. Since you are in the UK look at any office supply store they may be able to help you.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestion powerlifter, I will give that a try, especially if nobody knows of any web links. Much appreciated.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 4:03 pm

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
I like my RedOxx tags but would like one without logo too. I haven't found a source so if anyone has one would be appreciated.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 4:25 pm

I edited my message.
My error. The previous post I made did not have heavy duty in them.

Last edited by Viperml; Jan 25, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Old Jan 25, 2015, 5:33 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
I don't know how heavy the Red Oxx tags are, but I have these (in a smoke color, I don't see online now) from Target and they seem fairly heavy...
http://www.target.com/p/travel-smart...rm=luggage+tag

(The US Target site has pink, purple & blue online right now)

An Amazon search on "jelly luggage tag" turned up quite a few options as well.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Hoyaheel
I don't know how heavy the Red Oxx tags are, but I have these (in a smoke color, I don't see online now) from Target and they seem fairly heavy...
http://www.target.com/p/travel-smart...rm=luggage+tag

(The US Target site has pink, purple & blue online right now)

An Amazon search on "jelly luggage tag" turned up quite a few options as well.
Thanks for the tip, they look very similar. I did a quick Jelly luggage tag Amazon UK search and they have similar products. I just need to find a clear, or smoke coloured version for that not so bright look!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.