Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tumi International and larger suits

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2014, 11:06 am
Original Poster

My old Tumi two wheeled bag is nearing end of life and will need to be replaced. It's the 22" model (not including wheels and handle) which just barely fits in the E175-190 and Airbus equipment I usually fly. This is the Frequent Traveler bag today.

Was looking at the Tumi International Carry On as a replacement as I think I can get away with the slightly reduced size and it looks to be a cleaner fit on most aircraft.

My question is with the suiter. I wear a size 44 jacket and question if it will fit without having to smash the shoulders. It's close on the bag I have now.

Anyone have any experience? thanks...
Old Sep 17, 2014, 1:19 pm

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by Sakonnetview
My old Tumi two wheeled bag is nearing end of life and will need to be replaced. It's the 22" model (not including wheels and handle) which just barely fits in the E175-190 and Airbus equipment I usually fly. This is the Frequent Traveler bag today.

Was looking at the Tumi International Carry On as a replacement as I think I can get away with the slightly reduced size and it looks to be a cleaner fit on most aircraft.

My question is with the suiter. I wear a size 44 jacket and question if it will fit without having to smash the shoulders. It's close on the bag I have now.

Anyone have any experience? thanks...
I just bought the Tumi Alpha 2, 4-wheel International. It handles my 45 sport jackets fine.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kp333
I just bought the Tumi Alpha 2, 4-wheel International. It handles my 45 sport jackets fine.
Thanks, I may give it a try then...
Old Sep 22, 2014, 1:33 am

Programs: QF LTG, TG *P, IHG P

Not Tumi, but my B&R U122CX fits my 44" suits exactly for width.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

That could be another good option...thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.