Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

roller brief overhead compartment regional jet

Old Sep 17, 2014, 8:26 am
Original Poster

looking for a wheeled slim computer brief that will trully fit in the overhead compartment of regional jet CRJ 200 CRJ 700?
Old Sep 17, 2014, 10:16 am

The Tumi compact wheeled brief is a nice bag. It's small enough to fit on the regional jets, has a hard shell to support another bag on top of it, and the document holder is removable for those trips where you want a larger space. There are lots of nice pockets for organization, so it holds a lot without looking bulky. I pair it with a large backpack.

Eight inches is the magic number for regionals. Anything that width or smaller should fit. I've never had a GA or FA make me check a small roller on a regional, even when I rolled it on board.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.