Community
Wiki Posts
Search

iPhone 5s case with sim slot access?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2014, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL PM
Question iPhone 5s case with sim slot access?

I travel internationally and frequently need to change sim cards on my iPhone 5s. Over time, repeatedly removing and replacing the case to access the sim leads to cracked cases.

Does anyone know of a case that allows access to the sim slot without removing the phone from the case? If not, do you have experience with cases that stand up to repeated sim card changes?

TIA for your advice,
Old Sep 16, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: DL GM,2MM [3.37TMM]
iPhone 5s case with sim slot access?

No SIM access without sliding the case off the one side, but my Luvvitt Clearview case has been off dozens of times with absolutely no apparent loosening or cracking of the rubber bumper band.
4.5 star rating on Amazon from over 2,800 reviewers and reduced to $15 now, no doubt in anticipation of iPhone 6 distribution.

http://www.amazon.com/LUVVITT®-CLEARVIEW-Scratch-Resistant-LIFETIME-Packaging/dp/B00A9LVC2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410900391&sr=8-1&keywords=Luvvitt+iPhone+5s

I highly recommend it for your needs: it's one tough case. (I'll be getting a Luvvitt for my iP6).

Last edited by JT8D-217; Sep 16, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Old Sep 18, 2014, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL PM
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.