Rolling Brief Case Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:00 am
wma
Original Poster

Programs: AA, HH, Marriott Titanium Elite
Rolling Brief Case Recommendations

Hi All,
I need to buy Mr. WMA a Rolling Briefcase for his B-Day. He has been using the Tumi Alpha for years but with the amount of papers, electronic, etc, it is way too heavy. I did a search on this forum for rolling briefcases but didn't find a good thread. Do any of you road warriors have any suggestions or recommendations? He wants one in ballistic nylon as his Alpha gets beat up. Thanks so much for your help.

WMA
Old Sep 4, 2014, 6:52 pm

Mrs WMA - on the same search.

I currently have a Powerbag (http://bit.ly/1o3Amns) which is heavy and sort of saggy (it tends to fall away from the wheels if I have it front loaded.)

Started to look for a roller bag that could fit in the United "Personal Item" sizer as I always travel with my "rolling briefcase" as well as a domestic carryon roller. But absolutely NOTHING will fit the personal sizer AND have wheels (that I've found).

No way I'll spend the Tumi Alpha Wheeled Briefcase kind of coin (the Powerbag was a daily deal purchase from somewhere).

Good luck and I'll be watching this thread with interest.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 1:36 pm

The Tumi compact wheeled brief is a nice bag. It's small enough to fit on the regional jets, has a hard shell to support another bag on top of it, and the document holder is removable for those trips where you want a larger space. There are lots of nice pockets for organization, so it holds a lot without looking bulky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.