Wiki Posts
Search

red oxx chatter:)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2014, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
red oxx chatter:)

I was unable to use the air boss or sky train because they were just too heavy, but I am in love with their little roy bags!!! I am using one for my ipad mini and all my chargers and one for my meds and makeup--great little bag.
I wish they could somehow come out with a roller but I know that will never happen :::sigh::
I still think the world of their product tho....
Old Jul 27, 2014, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
When we first got interested in Red Oxx bags we bought about every color they had in Lil' Roy bags and also several shopping bags. We also bought a raft of the Nomad shaking kits. Can you see a trend here?

Why? Well it seems that we always have more than one trip booked and the related materials are in preparation.

We not only color code the trips down to the bags we use, but our tools are always in Lil' Roy bags packed and ready to go in specific color bags so that the tools are not left behind.

Our first aid kits are always in Red.

If you think of the Lil' Roy bags as packing cubes with handles, it might make more sense.

We use many Aviator bags when packing for road trips as our heavier gear rides well in those and they can stand being loaded and unloaded.

Using bags that are sorted out by color has reduced our packing and unpacking times as well as helping to avoid forgetting things.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
funny i love blue so ordered the 2 shades in blue....they are great little bags, love the idea of red for first aid....eventually i will get one of their duffels for road trips, i just cant manage the bag with all the stuff i have take on a plane for work....
Old Jul 28, 2014, 10:13 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
My mouth is watering. I am flying into Billings MT on Wednesday night from the UK, and am going to visit them on Thursday morning

I am "just passing"

I had them post me a Sky Train some years ago and love it. I am looking to increase my stock.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You are so lucky!

Originally Posted by antichef
My mouth is watering. I am flying into Billings MT on Wednesday night from the UK, and am going to visit them on Thursday morning

I am "just passing"

I had them post me a Sky Train some years ago and love it. I am looking to increase my stock.
Please let us know what wonderful things you see at Red Oxx!

I use the Tri-fold toiletry kit for fittings and gizmos for electronic items. I purchased it for its intended purpose and got side tracked into the current use I make of it.

And, of course, please say 'Howdy' to one and all for those of us who can't make a personal visit.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 3:16 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Totally OT

I have a family wedding in Helena MT on Saturday, and being a seasoned FTer did not need too much of an excuse to travel

Last visited in 2001, about three weeks after 9/11. Didnt know about FT or Red Oxx at all then as I was only a holiday traveller. How life changes, I saw this as a useful way to eat into the seven figure stash of unspent miles in BA, Hertz, Hol Inn etc

Will pass on regards etc ^
Old Jul 29, 2014, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ok, I'm impressed!

Originally Posted by antichef
I have a family wedding in Helena MT on Saturday, and being a seasoned FTer did not need too much of an excuse to travel

Last visited in 2001, about three weeks after 9/11. Didnt know about FT or Red Oxx at all then as I was only a holiday traveller. How life changes, I saw this as a useful way to eat into the seven figure stash of unspent miles in BA, Hertz, Hol Inn etc

Will pass on regards etc ^
I don't know which item to buy next from Red Oxx. I'm open to suggestions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.