Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Suggestion for 29-30" Light Weight Spinner

Suggestion for 29-30" Light Weight Spinner

Old Jul 27, 2014, 11:26 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Originally Posted by Nancy Colson
I'd like a lightweight, softsided spinner as large as I can get it without exceeding 62 linear inches. I've been looking at IT, the American Tourister iLite, Samsonite and TravelPro. Budget is under 200.00. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
How was your MaxiLite?

I found a set of Samsonite 27" spinners last year at Costco for 149 with a 21in carryon. They have gone with us all over the world and are still going strong.
http://www.costco.com/Samsonite-HiLi...100102034.html
I found however that the new Kirkland pieces there for 99$ for the 29 in spinner alone
Old Nov 20, 2014, 10:49 am

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Nancy Colson
Thank you all. I ended up ordering the Travelpro Maxlite 3 29" Expandable Spinner. It's 61.5 linear inches. I was told that includes the wheels. I can only home. Frankly, I have always used at least a 29" and I've never had a problem.
I'm sure it'll be fine.

I haven't seen the bags (I also got the rolling tote). They should be here tomorrow.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I am looking at the TravelPro Maxlite or the Marquis 29". Was wondering if anyone can comment on the pros/cons of these? Prices are comparable. Concerned about 62" since the dimensions provided are close and don't include spinner wheels.

Thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2015, 2:52 pm

Samsonite 29" Spinner

Just checked in 2 bags of the 29" Samsonite Spinner, which is really 64" including wheels and probably more if bulging. United Airlines raised no issue about it being oversized.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.