Get the $495 Tumi Vapor Carry On for $220

Subscribe
Hey folks,

I'd been waiting and waiting to purchase the Tumi Vapor Carry On. My old carryon gave up the ghost on this last trip to Buenos Aires, and today the time was right to purchase the luggage I'd been wanting for a while.

I found a fantastic deal on the Tumi Vapo carry on the employs many of the standard purchase hacks folks are aware of:
It's a quadruple dip - Combining a sale price with shopping portal (Ebates has 20% off eBags), a coupon code and then getting eBags e-rewards on top of it. And of course, 1 Starpoint per $ on my SPG American Express.

I don't know how long this will last after Black Friday. So if you're interested, now is a good time

Full details here:
http://www.milesfromhere.com/2013/11...rcent-savings/
That is a good deal, Ł495 here. Looked at 2 hard cabin cases for OH, one was Antler in which it had a side handle but not a top one. So lifting it from the top you must use handlebar.
Sounds great for US customers! The volumetric shipping rates from the forwarding companies will kill this deal for myself in Singapore.
Thanks for sharing. I ordered a tumi alpha using the coupon code and it worked.
Quote: Thanks for sharing. I ordered a tumi alpha using the coupon code and it worked.
Woohoo!! Glad you found it helpful
I'm looking forward to my new Tumi too!
Thank you. Ordered a few items (multiple items) - got the sale price and extra savings from the code. Waiting for confirmation of the rebate and ebags points, but shaping out to be a good deal. Thanks.
My Tumi arrived yesterday. I must say, it's a little smaller than I expected - but oh so light.. wow!
Now hopefully I can fit everything into it