Cabin Luggage

Old Jun 22, 2012, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Cabin Luggage

I am looking to buy my wife new cabin luggage. It is important that the luggage it relatively light (particularly when it comes to placing it in overhead lockers). It need to be very well made, stylish and durable and easy to manoeuvre when in the terminal building.
It also needs to meet the criteria for size restrictions as we have to fly out of Ireland (ryanair/aer lingus).
Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:12 pm

budget?

what is your price range?
Old Jun 23, 2012, 4:30 am
Original Poster

I was looking at something like this http://www.koffer24.com/shop/de/en/p...?filter=detail
Old Jun 23, 2012, 1:03 pm

I can't recommend any better. That's probably about the best value right now given your 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (21.6" x 15.7" x 7.8") restriction and weight requirement. There are a couple other airlines with similar carry on requirements and i d choose the same one.

Note that you can't pull stuff out quickly cuz no pockets. I'm sure it's no problem with the ladies cuz they usually carry a large purse to hold 311 bag and simple toiletry.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 2:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
Originally Posted by Mellonc
I can't recommend any better. That's probably about the best value right now given your 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (21.6" x 15.7" x 7.8") restriction and weight requirement. There are a couple other airlines with similar carry on requirements and i d choose the same one.

Note that you can't pull stuff out quickly cuz no pockets. I'm sure it's no problem with the ladies cuz they usually carry a large purse to hold 311 bag and simple toiletry.
But do bear in mind that airlines such as RyanAir are strict that cabin baggage is restricted to one piece only, and that means no extra purse, even for ladies (the purse has to go inside the carry-on bag).

Having said that, you will not be disappointed with the Rimowa you have chosen - just watch the airline's weight limit!
Old Jun 23, 2012, 2:43 pm

+1. What he said.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.