Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Micro Luggage (integrated kickscooter carry-on)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Micro Luggage (integrated kickscooter carry-on)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2013, 1:46 am

Programs: ROP *G
You can see this in action on CNN business traveler below here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaJat...232326#t=2m40s
Old Nov 20, 2014, 4:54 am

I really wanted to like the micro luggage but after dealing with the US supplier's customer service, I ultimately had to return it. I used it for 3 months and the biggest con is its size. It is very small: you need to supplement the bag with a backpack. When it works it works very well. It is legal to use at all airports, but at times I get a shout out from US TSA, SIR! But when they quickly realize it not a skateboard, they look the other way. When you pack it, place heavy items on the bottom to balance the scooter. Like I said I really liked it, but poor customer service, high price, and small size out weighted its usefulness.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 7:40 am

But can you launch over a Dachshund and pull sweet tricks off of rows of chairs in airport terminals?

If it won't let you do a "varial exit" coming off of a moving sidewalk, get your money back.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 8:38 am

What an interesting product! looks like I can just about get my under garments and my laptop in it, and I'm not sure I'd like to travel that way :-)

But again, what a lovely look, seems durable, uber cool, uber slick, uber useless for me. I'd still like to buy it...
Old Dec 21, 2014, 8:11 pm

I tried one of a colleague of mine.. the thing weighs around 5 kg wich makes it relatively heavy.. And I felt slightly awkward driving along to the gate.. On the other hand while the colleague was walking fast I had nearly the double speed hehehe..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.