Wiki Posts
Search

Victorionox Bag

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2012, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum
Victorionox Bag

This is a Great bag. 22 inch werks traveller 4.0.

Unlimited warranty.

Check it out. I went on eBay and bought a second one that was lightly used since it has life warranty!
Old Mar 16, 2012, 9:57 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
A non transferable warranty, though I'm not sure how strict they are in enforcing it.

Products covered by the Carry With Confidence™ Guarantee are assured to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. The Carry With Confidence™ Guarantee also covers repairs of a functional nature if the damage is caused from abuse or mishandling by a common carrier, such as an airline, taxi, train or cruise ship. If such a defect appears during the warranty period, we will repair or replace your product, as appropriate, free of charge with an equivalent or updated model of comparable value. This guarantee is non-transferable and does not cover the contents of your bag, cosmetic wear and tear, or damage resulting from abuse, misuse, unauthorized repair or improper handling. In the event of a defect during the warranty period, contact Customer Service to obtain a return authorization number, and return your product to our authorized repair center with your original sales receipt validating your purchase. Shipping costs to our repair center are the responsibility of the owner. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.

Coloring added, don't think a used bag on e-bay would qualify.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 10:03 am

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
I ave two lif time warranty bags Briggs/Riley and Victorionox.

I've had both repaired under warranty and never been asked to show documentation.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 5:51 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1MM,
Same here, the repair shop simply verified that it was an authentic Victorinox bag and had it fixed for free, no questions asked. They just bill the repairs back to the manufacturer.

I think my Victorinox bag is pretty awesome. Works flawlessly, is lightweight, expandable and looks amazing. It has been in the shop a few times because of broken handles that were the result of rough handling on trips where I have had to check it.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum
i took it to macys and macys just replaced it out for a new one
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by airplanepeanuts
i took it to macys and macys just replaced it out for a new one
Please tell me you are kidding...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.