Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Rimowa Salsa from Koffer

Rimowa Salsa from Koffer

Old Apr 9, 2013, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Rimowa Salsa from Koffer

Hey all - First timer here.

I've been researching for a few weeks for a Rimowa Salsa. Finally decide that it's the right one for me, however I was hoping someone on here may have purchased one recently from Koffer24 dotcom.

Reason I ask is, the image of the model (98 litre) shown on their website has the old interior (cross traps), however the model number on the page indicates the updated 2012 model.

I've tried asking them directly, but they've proven to be rather unhelpful. May be a language thing, but regardless I would like to buy it from them.

Does anyone have experience with Koffer and buying a Rimowa Salsa?

Many thanks!
Old Apr 10, 2013, 1:03 am

Morning Seros;

I read your post: Which model do you prefer ?
Old Apr 12, 2013, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Hey Swissaire,

This one: http://www.koffer24.com/shop/de/en/p...?filter=detail
Old Apr 12, 2013, 9:38 am

The rendering looks good.

I would send an email to Koffer, advising you wish to purchase from them but must confirm that the interior is the newer (2012 ) tension pull-mesh border device, and not the old x- straps. I have this in my Salsa Sports case, and don't like the flimsy old x-straps either.

If they could send you photos, that would be best. You can use a translator program with you email if you like, but most German companies have English capability today.

Or make a call.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.