Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone dealt with TravelPro Warranty?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2022, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Anyone dealt with TravelPro Warranty?

So, all 6 of my bags have a lifetime warranty, but they make is so difficult or expensive to get a product repaired its almost not worth it. I'm told I can either drive 60 miles (each way) to the nearest repair shop or I can ship them this ginormous bag on my dime. It would almost be cheaper to buy a new bag then waste time/money on either of these 2 options.

They tout on their website, "We set the industry standards for durability and continually undergo rigorous testing to ensure you will never have to compromise. When you choose Travelpro®, you know you’re getting a bag that is ready to handle anything you want to put it through.".

If that is really the case my bag stitching wouldn't be coming off after 2 trips.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 6:30 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
I have successfully submitted a claim via their chat. There are a bunch of specifics they want to know, including the order info, model number, date of purchase etc. I also sent in a photo of the issue (a broken zipper). It took a while, but I did get a replacement bag. Luckily I purchased the bag via the TravelPro website, so the purchase was easy to find.
howie411 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.