Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Anyone dealt with TravelPro Warranty?

Old Jul 16, 2022, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

So, all 6 of my bags have a lifetime warranty, but they make is so difficult or expensive to get a product repaired its almost not worth it. I'm told I can either drive 60 miles (each way) to the nearest repair shop or I can ship them this ginormous bag on my dime. It would almost be cheaper to buy a new bag then waste time/money on either of these 2 options.

They tout on their website, "We set the industry standards for durability and continually undergo rigorous testing to ensure you will never have to compromise. When you choose Travelpro, you know youre getting a bag that is ready to handle anything you want to put it through.".

If that is really the case my bag stitching wouldn't be coming off after 2 trips.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 6:30 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
I have successfully submitted a claim via their chat. There are a bunch of specifics they want to know, including the order info, model number, date of purchase etc. I also sent in a photo of the issue (a broken zipper). It took a while, but I did get a replacement bag. Luckily I purchased the bag via the TravelPro website, so the purchase was easy to find.
howie411 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.