Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20% off Tumi and free shipping at Nordstroms

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2011, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

20% off Tumi and free shipping at Nordstroms

Nordstrom's has a pretty good selection of Tumi on sale at 20% off, with free shipping. SIAP.

Link
Old Mar 1, 2011, 2:25 am

Programs: SQ PPS, FB Plat, LH SEN *G, Emirates Gold, SPG Plat, Accor Plat, Hhonors Gold and some others
does Tumi have a spinner carry on? i can't find it anywhere..
Old Mar 1, 2011, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Originally Posted by Mickey4finger
does Tumi have a spinner carry on? i can't find it anywhere..
Polycarbonate version

Ballistic
Old Mar 6, 2011, 5:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 1MM Dia, AA Plat, UA 1MM Gold, HHonors LT Dia, Marriott/SPG LT Plat Prem
Better news yet, I was in Nordstrom's the other day, and they only stock about 15% of the Tumi bags, and those are available on the website.

I inquired about a different bag, they don't stock.

They can order any Tumi bag you want if you go in the store and still get the 20% off.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 8:12 pm

I was looking at the T-Pass backpack, which with the 20% off would be $300 from Nordstroms. I went to Tumi's website for more information and noticed that from Feb 28 to April 3 Tumi has $100 off $400 or more (with promo code INVEST). Like Nordstorms, Tumi also offers free shipping. The T-Pass is $375 from the Tumi site so if I add an accessory such as a $25 luggage tag the total also comes to $300.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 11:41 pm

Programs: SQ PPS, FB Plat, LH SEN *G, Emirates Gold, SPG Plat, Accor Plat, Hhonors Gold and some others
Originally Posted by kingalien
thanks but that one is to small (ballistic) no 20 or 22? probably not or else i would have found them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.