Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carry-on / beach tote

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2015, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I use a LeSportsac tote. It's extremely light and folds down to nearly nothing. I use one as my carry on purse, and while I have a separate one for the beach, sometimes I'll use the same one for both.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
Carry-on / beach tote

Mary2e, have done the same but for a long time have depended on Red Oxx bags. I need a tough bag.
Old May 4, 2016, 2:13 am

hi, i highly recommend Livvy & Lotte beach totes - they are see through mesh and oversized. They easily hold 4 large beach towels, have a zipper compartment inside for valuables, are see through so easy to find your bits inside. they have cool designs and are very popular here in Australia.. Their page is

http://www.livvylotte.com

i hope this was helpful
Old May 6, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: US Airways DM- Silver
For family travel, we live by our LL Bean 'boat totes'. My wife uses them as her carry-on and it's easy to swap her stuff out to carry the beach stuff. They also last forever...we've got one going on 20 years old and still trucking!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.