Accessing QF12 second leg on website

Old Aug 21, 2017, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP, QF Lifetime Gold, SQ/*G, Velocity Rewards, IHG Rewards, Hilton Honours, Accor Le Club
Accessing QF12 second leg on website

Despite numerous return trips to the USA including JFK, shortly I will be flying all the way through on QF12 (J) for the return for the first time.

On the website, I can only access options (like seating) for the JFK-LAX leg (B747) and not the LAX-SYD leg (A380).

I assume the problem is the change of a/c type. I have organised all my seats over the phone but would like to see if my favourite seat, presently occupied by someone else, becomes available.

Any work around or just keep checking on the phone?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by LifeTimeBronze
Despite numerous return trips to the USA including JFK, shortly I will be flying all the way through on QF12 (J) for the return for the first time.

On the website, I can only access options (like seating) for the JFK-LAX leg (B747) and not the LAX-SYD leg (A380).

I assume the problem is the change of a/c type. I have organised all my seats over the phone but would like to see if my favourite seat, presently occupied by someone else, becomes available.

not sure why you posted this in a photography thread....I'll move it to where it should be.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by LifeTimeBronze

You can use a paid service such as ExpertFlyer to alert you when it detects a specific seat becoming available.
RedCam likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 11:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP, QF Lifetime Gold, SQ/*G, Velocity Rewards, IHG Rewards, Hilton Honours, Accor Le Club
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
not sure why you posted this in a photography thread....I'll move it to where it should be.
My bad. Too much red wine ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.