After I had completed my climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro I decided to take a relaxing 5 day safari through the 3 major National Parks in Northern Tanzania. Experiences that will never be forgotten. Below are a few of my images. Any comments & criticism would be welcome.
I will be posting one new photo to my website each day. So if you like these, feel free to view others.
1. Elephant reaching for the trees, Tarangire National Park
2. Elephant group, Tarangire National Park
3. Reflective Zebra, Tarangire National Park
4. Whose watching whom? Serengeti National Park
5. I wonder if they were listening to Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On"
6. Let sleeping kitties sleep, Serengeti National Park
7. Tree climber, Serengeti National Park
8. Ngorogoro Crater
9. King of the Serengeti
10. You got a little something <points: right there>!
11. Wildebeest in the Ngorogoro Crater
12. Lazy Lioness in the Ngorogoro Crater (post kill)
13. Elephant & baby in the Tarangire National Park
14. <with a Hungarian accent: think Young Frankenstein> Roll, Roll, Roll in ze hay, uh, mud
15. Lioness looks for the source of the Circle of Life song (I couldn't help myself), Serengeti National Park