Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

Photo Reportage Ethiopia Libya China India Uzbekistan Cambodia Jordan Turkmenistan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Photo Reportage Ethiopia Libya China India Uzbekistan Cambodia Jordan Turkmenistan

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2012, 6:30 am
Original Poster

My International Photo Gallery - of my travel around the World

I want to share with the community My International Photo Gallery - of my travel around the World

To see click the link below

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/

I visited: > AFRICA : Algeria - Benin - Burkina Faso - Ethiopia - Ghana - Ivory Coast - Libya - Mali - Morocco - Namibia - Senegal - Togo - Tunisia > ASIA : Azerbaijan - Cambodia - China - Cyprus - India - Iran - Israel - Jordan - Laos - Malaysia - Myanmar - Northern Cyprus - Qatar - Thailand - Turkmenistan - United Arab Emirates - Uzbekistan - Vietnam - West Bank > AMERICAS : Canada - Cuba - Peru - United States > EUROPE : Albania - Austria - Belarus - Belgium - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Georgia - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Ireland - Italy - Kosovo - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Macedonia Fyrom - Malta - Moldova - Montenegro - Netherlands - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russia - Serbia - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Transnistria - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - Vatican

Good vision !

Last edited by toscanafoto; Jun 25, 2019 at 3:12 am Reason: Updated list of Countries
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:22 am

anymore countries still to visit?

nice photos!
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by transitguy1
anymore countries still to visit?

nice photos!
I have visited 70 countries

Thanks

Last edited by toscanafoto; Jan 20, 2016 at 12:21 am
Old Apr 6, 2012, 12:00 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Nice photos! I'll have to bookmark this post so I can go through all of your galleries sometime. It's nice to see some shots from rare places.
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 9:45 am

Nice pictures, now do some editing so I don't have to see the same thing from 16 angles.
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 5:07 am

15000 photos? Yikes! That's close to 500 per country. I felt I was excessive when I put up close to 100 for Ukraine.
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 10:08 am

Programs: most of them
Originally Posted by keirnna
Nice pictures, now do some editing so I don't have to see the same thing from 16 angles.
+1

Some really nice pictures here for sure. But plenty of repetition and some not so well executed technically (lighting issues, composition/framing). One of the great things about digital is that it's easy to take a lot of photos. One of the bad things about digital is that it's easy to take a lot of photos. Culling your collection to focus only on the best images is hard and takes time but it is totally worth doing. Likewise running some shots through a photo editor program can do a lot to fix lighting issue...and you can crop things too. Figuring out the story you are trying to tell through you photos goes into the editing/culling process too.
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

thanks for the advice
Old May 12, 2015, 7:54 am
Original Poster

In recent years I have traveled a lot. I have updated the list of the countries visited in the first post. I updated my photo gallery of travel. I created my personal website with all cities for each Country I have visited. To see click on http://marcodileo.weebly.com/
Old May 14, 2015, 6:26 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
These are awesome, thank you for sharing. I bookmarked your page, it'll give me some ideas on where to visit next!
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 2:46 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Stunning photos! They make me want to take more photos ^
toscanafoto likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Madone59
Stunning photos! They make me want to take more photos ^
Thank You so much ! I added new photos of new trips ( link in first post )
Old Nov 5, 2017, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Since the creation of this post I traveled a lot in many Countries and made many photos to share with other travel enthusiasts . I updated the first post . Good vision !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.