Launching my Photography/Travel Blog!

Subscribe
Hey guys,

If you followed some of my trip reports, I love to write reviews of airlines/places I visit.

I have been working on my blog recently and have posted my first travel article!

Please let me know your thoughts on how I can improve.

I will be adding more travel reports on Dubai, Abu Dhabi, London, Birmingham etc so keep tunned!
A Quick Guide to the Lahore, the Mughal Capital.

Read at the blog click below!
I would recommend you to make pics larger at your posts for better visual effects. It will be more other than that - good job!^
In your about me section, "As you probably guesSED"
Quote: I would recommend you to make pics larger at your posts for better visual effects. It will be more other than that - good job!^
Thank you ladyfirst! I shall do that from now on!
Quote: In your about me section, "As you probably guesSED"
Im sorry I do not understand your reply lol Care to elaborate?
Typo
You have a typo in the 'About Me' section. Change 'guest' to 'guessed'
Nice blog...keep it up.

Just wondering, on the issue of going through Immigration and Customs in Pakistan, did you experience any issues or being hassled by the stupid/silly questioning by the FIA/customs/immigration people?

On a recent visit, disembarkation cards were given to pax but hardly anyone filled them out, even the one for "foreigners" which includes Pakistanis who are traveling on foreign passports to Pakistan.

My parents were asked a couple of stupid questions, a cousin of mine was asked for bribe, etc at ISB airport upon exit from Pakistan.
Is that the norm or just so on a less busy day with officials having plenty of time on their hands?

I noticed the PIA livery on the photographs is old, didn't they change it recently or something? Or is it still the same. We flew with Etihad so couldn't tell.
Quote: You have a typo in the 'About Me' section. Change 'guest' to 'guessed'
Ohhhh my bad. Thank you! ^

<hangs head in shame>
Quote: Nice blog...keep it up.

Just wondering, on the issue of going through Immigration and Customs in Pakistan, did you experience any issues or being hassled by the stupid/silly questioning by the FIA/customs/immigration people?

On a recent visit, disembarkation cards were given to pax but hardly anyone filled them out, even the one for "foreigners" which includes Pakistanis who are traveling on foreign passports to Pakistan.

My parents were asked a couple of stupid questions, a cousin of mine was asked for bribe, etc at ISB airport upon exit from Pakistan.
Is that the norm or just so on a less busy day with officials having plenty of time on their hands?

I noticed the PIA livery on the photographs is old, didn't they change it recently or something? Or is it still the same. We flew with Etihad so couldn't tell.
Hey transitguy1,

Thank you for the comments. Will do.. Ive got loads more to write (PAK/UK/SPAIN etc) so bookmark/follow it!

Immigration is usually ok, you may get asked the odd question but they are actually very good just a little slow in my opinion.

It's debatable and it depends on your passport. When I flew PIA it was mandetory that it was filed in but that was back in the early noughties. I have been flying Gulf carriers since 2004 (sadly PIA have lost its reputation with me so I no longer want to fly them!) and they only had out cards to people with foreign passports.

Customs are another story.. one word. Bribe! No matter what Pakistani airport you go through they want something to put in their pocket. Unfortunate really. Yup that is an old trip report hence why the 747 is in old livery.
will check it out
Quote: will check it out
Thank you! Do let me know your thoughts! @:-)

New article coming soon!
Like.
Quote: Like.
Thanks Rudi! ^
New article up on the blog!

Check out the link below (in the signature!)!!