Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

Fiji Islands Aerial Photos - Taveuni & Savusavu

Old Dec 6, 2010, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

These are some shots I took of our flight from Taveuni Island to Savusavu on our way back to the int airport at Nadi.

Check out all the coral reefs.

Old Dec 9, 2010, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA MM, Hyatt Diamond
Great shots. Thank you.

I lived in Fiji for a couple of years in the late 60s (Peace Corps), and my great regret, even with a pilot's license, is not having done any flying there (PC regs you know).
Old Dec 21, 2010, 9:34 am

Talking

Aw great photos - was there last year (but under the water not in the air!) and these shots just make me miss it so much!
Old Aug 6, 2016, 4:40 pm

anyone had any luck using airline partners of Fiji Air to get from NAN to TVU? I called AA, but of course that was hitting a brick wall with availability. But maybe TVU is just too remote to get an award ticket... thanks
Old Aug 11, 2016, 1:55 pm

Programs: AC SE, *A Gold, IHG Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz President's Circle
the reefs are absolutely amazing
Old Aug 16, 2016, 4:33 am

Great, amazing pics......Thanks for posting it here.......
Old Aug 29, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Global Entry
Nice pics!
Old Aug 31, 2016, 12:53 am

Fantastic pics, Fiji looks like a great place to explore.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 8:26 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Nice shots Paul, and welcome to FT Awbridge ^
Old Sep 20, 2016, 11:37 pm
Suspended

Nice Photos of the Fiji Islands. I can see that this country offers to explore really great places for the fun. The Islands are the top of the list. I am thinking to go there in the future. I hope I will enjoy there a lot.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 12:01 am

Yeah this is so right and accurate as you said that images are really very beautiful about the Fiji Islands. I have been visite there once in my life and had great time there and I am sure that it will be very pleased time for all if they will be there. so make a move guys soon.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 2:42 am

I would highly recommend visiting if you ever have the chance. Like a previous poster said the reefs are incredible. It is also relatively cheap to visit with both airfares, as well as accomodation, etc. I would also recommend checking out Fiji Airways. Very cheap fares. Can often be 20-50% cheaper than other airlines operating out of Suva / Nadi. Only thing to beware of is the FJD$140 departure tax (included in your ticket) which is one of the highest in the world.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.