Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Bringing my cats to Hong Kong

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2009, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

I'm moving to Hong Kong soon and I am going to bring my 2 cats with me.
Is there any airline which allow me to bring my cats in the cabin?

If they have to stay in the cargo, can the two cats stay in the same cage? They are siblings and they will be so much better if they can have each other company in the cargo!

Thanks in advance for all your responds.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 12:44 am

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Many airlines allow you to bring pets in cabin, but pretty much every airline restricts you to only one pet per person, unless they are kittens who can fit in a single carrier. If you need to bring two cats, you may need to bring two people. If you have to put them in cargo, you can probably put two cats in the same carrier as long as the carrier is sufficiently large.

There is a sticky in this forum with links to every airline's pet policy - highly recommended reading.

Welcome to FT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.