Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights or cruises to Europe from Boston or New York [with dogs]?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Hi everyone. I'm new to this so I hope I'm posting in the right spot. My wife and I and out two little dogs are looking to get over to Italy or anywhere in Europe for cheap. Flying around end of june early July... Cheapest I could find was $700 p/p round trip. Am I dreaming or can I do better? I know it's the high season. Looking to fly back in October. Thanks!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk theuf1. ^ This is not the right place, you want to look here Travel With Pets

Best of luck!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 7:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Madone59
Welcome to Flyertalk theuf1. ^ This is not the right place, you want to look here Travel With Pets
Indeed, thanks Madone59. This thread has now been moved. It was originally posted in the Trip Reports forum.

matthandy
Moderator: Trip Reports
Old Apr 4, 2015, 11:04 am

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
And now there is a duplicate post in Travel with Pets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.