Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Cat "Owners" - your smile for the day.

Old Jul 29, 2014, 9:30 am
Original Poster

On Yahoo was a humorous look at life with cats. As the Chief of Staff for 3 felines, I can relate to their points. One in particular applies at my house:
4. Uncomfortable Sleeping Arrangements
In cat-ruled homes, nobody but the cat ever really sleeps where and how they want to. When you walk into your bedroom at nighty-night time and see a cat on your pillow, what do you do? Squeeze in somewhere else, of course! Cats are known to sleep on their humans' stomachs, stretched across the bed, on their owners' heads and more. And, in a cat-owned home, the humans just accept those arrangements.
Every night there is a new round of negotiations for who gets which territory on the bed, and usually I come in 4th.

Update: that Yahoo link no longer works. The piece can found now on what appears to be its original site, vetstreet.com.

Last edited by CDTraveler; Aug 2, 2014 at 9:04 pm Reason: updated to working link to article

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.