Sturdi Large Bags and Flying

Old Apr 11, 2012, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Sturdi Large Bags and Flying

Can anybody help and provide information on experience using the Sturdi brand bags for in-cabin travel, particularly the large size? Size/breed of dog would help me as well.

Hope to try on an upcoming United flight.

Thanks!
Old May 21, 2012, 1:39 pm

Programs: FB Silver
Hi,
I used the large Sturdibag with my dog when she was a puppy. Unfortunately she's outgrown it (though she can still fit, she's just really cramped), so we sized up and got her an XL Sturdibag.
We traveled with her NYC-Paris in her large Sturdibag. She was about 5 months at the time. I highly recommend the bag; it's really lightweight, has a pocket with zipper which is convenient for any paperwork, and also has windows and privacy flaps. At the time that we traveled (last year) our dog was about 13" tall and weighed about 10 lbs. (She's now 17" tall and weighs 15 lbs).
Old May 21, 2012, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ph4235
Can anybody help and provide information on experience using the Sturdi brand bags for in-cabin travel, particularly the large size? Size/breed of dog would help me as well.

Hope to try on an upcoming United flight.

Thanks!
What is the breed and how large is the dog that you are planning to travel with?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.