Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cruise Industry News: Viking Cruises Celebrates 20th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2017, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Cruise Industry News: Viking Cruises Celebrates 20th Anniversary

Pretty cool, they have some great achievements seeing how they started with 4 ships and now they're a much larger and successful cruise company. I personally enjoyed the trips I've taken with them ^

Viking Cruises is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year having been founded by Torstein Hagen in 1997.

To commemorate its 20th anniversary, Viking has released a new video in which Founder and Chairman Torstein Hagen reflects on the company's history, from its start with four river vessels in Russia and the launch of the revolutionary Viking Longships – to the introduction of Viking Ocean Cruises.
https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/c...g-cruises.html
Old Jun 15, 2017, 2:17 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
Wish I could feel the same about them. My opinion ? Classic example of company that has expanded way too quickly. Staff here stateside often rude and arrogant to boot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.