Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Flying Mustache News

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2017, 5:52 am
Original Poster

The Flying Mustache News

*Disclaimer: The links in this post will direct you to my own personal blog The Flying Mustache *

Hey fellow Flyertalkers,
As far as I know there isn't any video news that focuses exclusively on things near and dear to frequent flyers and travel hackers. I am aiming to change that and am excited to kick off The Flying Mustache News.

I will be presenting the top stories each week as selected by my crack editorial staff (me).

To watch the video you can head here:

This weeks top stories, May 5, 2017:
  • United reached a settlement for an undisclosed amount with Dr. Dao who was dragged from UA3411
  • Citi has increased the signup bonus on their AA personal and business cards to 60,000 Advantage miles.
  • Delta devalues their partner awards without notice.
  • The Freddies honors Southwest airlines as the top airline loyalty program, knocking AAdvantage from the top spot.
  • Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue in New York isn't making ADA complaint rooms available for points redemptions.

I hope you find it equal parts informative and entertaining. Let me know what you find useful and what you might like to see more of. Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
John

Last edited by TheFlyingMustache; May 8, 2017 at 5:54 am Reason: Edited per PM to poster

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.