Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel News
Reload this Page >

ABC News: Bond Set at $150,000 for Serial Stowaway Arrested in Chicago

Old Feb 18, 2016, 2:37 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite

https://t.co/DETvCMyiix

A woman with a history of sneaking aboard airplanes has been arrested again at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.... Hartman has tried numerous times in recent years to board planes without a ticket, succeeding at least once by flying from San Jose, California, to Los Angeles in August 2014....
Article has too few facts.... I'd love to know exactly how she attempts these stowaways and exactly how here one (?) success was possible.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by cblaisd
https://t.co/DETvCMyiix

Article has too few facts.... I'd love to know exactly how she attempts these stowaways and exactly how here one (?) success was possible.
Every time that she was being caught by Chicago police, TSA, and the airlines, as well. She was not supposed to be there. She's trying to go to airports and now, she got arrested again. She was barred from ORD, MDW, Amtrak station, and Greyhound bus, as well. She already have an electronics ankle monitoring. She's restricted. She won't change her behaviors. She refused her cooperation with the judge and the lawyers. She needs psychiatric. She doesn't care and she didn't take her medications.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.