Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel News
Reload this Page >

Several sources: Skymall catalog files for bankruptcy

Several sources: Skymall catalog files for bankruptcy

Old Jan 25, 2015, 6:58 pm

Re: SkyMall Parody

It's sad that so few people are aware of one of the funniest books of all time. It was a parody of SkyMall called "SkyMaul," put together by a comedy troupe out of San Francisco.

There's a new edition out called "SkyMaul 2." It's not as funny as the first, but still quite funny.

For information on both editions, see my post from December here...

http://www.askthepilot.com/christmas-2014/

-- PS
Old Jan 26, 2015, 4:15 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Wasn't their business merely publishing a few pages of different merchants' stuff and taking cuts for publishing and sales? The ultimate middleman. But if something tickled your fancy, why not buy it directly from the seller, or perhaps at a discounted price from Amazon or an Amazon store?

Of course, people have to want to read the catalogue - and with IFE, iPads, tablets, Kindles, why bother removing the SkyMall catalogue when you already knew what it offered?

SkyMall - so 1970s, now DOA.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.