Search

New Business Class airline seats and other trends at the pointy end

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2014, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
New Business Class airline seats and other trends at the pointy end

Sydney Morning Herald article

"It's arguable which airline invented business class, although Qantas claims bragging rights for introducing that now-established name in 1979.

And while some airlines are cutting back on their chi-chi first class cabins due to poor demand at the pointy end, business class is striding ahead.

New seat designs leap beyond lie-flat beds and bigger video screens as airlines vie for the wallets and purses of the well-heeled and the corporate traveller.

Here are five of the latest business class seats, from today's best designs to next year's impressive newcomers."

http://www.traveller.com.au/new-busi...nty-end-116bfb
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
I better get a higher paying job
Old Oct 17, 2014, 2:49 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Or get a job that require more travel and Company whose Travel Policy allows for flying in premium cabins

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.