Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel News
Reload this Page >

CNN: ATL still the busiest passenger airport in the world

CNN: ATL still the busiest passenger airport in the world

Old Sep 19, 2014, 9:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
ORD is two separate airports to me. I enjoyed it as an AA regular about 15 years ago. I hated it as a UA regular 5-10 years ago. I don't fly through there as often today, but I still prefer the AA concourses over the UA ones.

Terminal C in particular was always so swamped with people that I could hardly ever find a seat at a bar/restaurant when I wanted something better than fast food.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 11:37 am

Programs: AA EXP, Starwood Lifetime Plat (now Marriott Lifetime Titanium), Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by skchin
So...
We were asked if Atlantans like Delta and so I gave my opinion: it's a junk airline with the worst FF program in the US. If you fly twice a year and only care about direct flights, it's great for you; If you fly a lot, it's the least-desirable choice of the big 3. Delta's SkyPesos are worth less than the others and the SkyTeam alliance is easily the least-valuable alliance there is, with respect to quality of partners

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.