Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel News
Reload this Page >

How many of these DOT complaints are a result of Flyertalk?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Costco Club

So I came across an interesting tidbit after reviewing the August 2014 Air Travel Consumer Report published by the DOT.

This data is for the January-June 2014 period.

Under the complaints list among foreign airlines, Wideroe had the most complaints under RES/TKTG/BOARDING category but had no complaints in any other category. Their 122 RES/TKTG/BOARDING complaints resulted in them having the 3rd most complaints overall among foreign carriers.

Which leads me to ask this, how many of these complaints do you think are a result of the mistake fare Wideroe had that was the talk of Flyertalk earlier this year?

(full report can be found here: http://www.dot.gov/sites/dot.gov/fil...ugustATCR1.pdf)
Old Aug 8, 2014, 9:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
I'd bet more came from the aborted "sale" fare from them later, the one to TLV that partially went through then cancelled.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 10:13 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I believe that this is an appropriate thread for the Travel News Forum.
Thanks for following it there...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.