Wiki Posts
Search

Boeing Completes FAA Required Dreamliner Test Flights With Success

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2013, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Boeing Completes FAA Required Dreamliner Test Flights With Success

Earlier today, Boeing completed its final Dreamliner test flights on board a LOT 787 equipped with all of Boeing's modifications designed to prevent the overheating and fires that impacted two 787s in January.

Boeing Completes Final Dreamliner Test Flight, Looks to Resume Service by June

Boeing said that it had completed the required testing of the Dreamliner’s redesigned battery system Friday. The airframe maker said it will deliver the results of Friday’s flight and other recent ground and laboratory testing to the FAA “in the coming days.”
<SNIP>
Old Apr 19, 2013, 5:04 pm

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/the...iner-fly-again
Old Apr 20, 2013, 4:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
At least for me, there is a Boeing-sponsored banner ad on this page that talks about the battery fix. I don't think I've ever seen a commercial aircraft manufacturer directly advertising on the Internet with banner ads before. Their PR arm must be in full swing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.