Airline safety instructions causes controversy

Subscribe
http://www.examiner.com/airlines-air...es-controversy

Cebu Pacific Air (5J), the Philippine carrier based at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) in Manila, has raised a fire storm of controversy videos showing dancing male and female flight attendants demonstrating flight safety instructions. The YouTube videos have gone viral.
According to the Huffington Post, the so-called 'Safety Dance' is accompanied by music by the Canadian new wave band "Men Without Hats", who released a best selling single on March 16, 1982. By no coincidence, it was called "The Safety Dance".
Not really sure why it would cause any issues, it's most certainly not the first time something like that has been done.
& why again has this caused controversy????
Some WN FA has been doing an entertaining version of the safety instruction for a while.
Quote: & why again has this caused controversy????
Because Safety Dance was one of the most annoying songs to come out of the 80s.
Quote: Because Safety Dance was one of the most annoying songs to come out of the 80s.
i remember....i have a cousin who used to play it all the time back then....i think he may also have it on his ipod now....
Quote: Because Safety Dance was one of the most annoying songs to come out of the 80s.
^ +1
It gets people to pay attention so if it works then fine....
Wow why complain when people actually are finally paying attention to these instructions. Look around you the next time you fly - how many will even have a look at those leaflets in the seat pocket? How many actually count and remember the number of rows to their nearest exist? Oh never mind they are not even listening to those new videos or the FAs........
They have their Christmas one out now: Cebu Pacific Flight Attendants Dance To 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'
Quote: They have their Christmas one out now: Cebu Pacific Flight Attendants Dance To 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'
Maybe TSA could produce a dance video of what they expect when we are in line waiting at security. They could have an on going team/teams at the airports dancing and showing how to go through the security lines.
Quote: They have their Christmas one out now: Cebu Pacific Flight Attendants Dance To 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'
5J is the WN of SEAsia.
Quote: Maybe TSA could produce a dance video of what they expect when we are in line waiting at security. They could have an on going team/teams at the airports dancing and showing how to go through the security lines.
The British produced one several years ago
Cute & hot FA dancing - got my attention and put a smile on my face.
What's wrong with that again?

Quote: http://www.examiner.com/airlines-air...es-controversy

Cebu Pacific Air (5J), the Philippine carrier based at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) in Manila, has raised a fire storm of controversy videos showing dancing male and female flight attendants demonstrating flight safety instructions. The YouTube videos have gone viral.
According to the Huffington Post, the so-called 'Safety Dance' is accompanied by music by the Canadian new wave band "Men Without Hats", who released a best selling single on March 16, 1982. By no coincidence, it was called "The Safety Dance".