Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness
Reload this Page >

Anyone here experienced/ using a Non-Allopathic Big Pharma health & medical system?

Anyone here experienced/ using a Non-Allopathic Big Pharma health & medical system?

Old Mar 17, 2014, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ex CO/ UA Gold, Hotels.. TBD
Arrow Anyone here experienced/ using a Non-Allopathic Big Pharma health & medical system?

Without getting into an argument with believers of Big Pharma & AMA etc.

If you wish to defend or promote the medical lobby then please ignore this thread.

If you have tried or experienced or are using some kind of medical or health system and are PRO-that system, other than western medicine, then please chime in.

I am curious to see if there are any people here on FT who do so?

If there are none, then this thread shall die from being ignored.

With all due respect, please, let's not have an argument about HOW MUCH you credit the medical system and how western medicine and world calls the following pseudo sciences.

e.g.
- Ayurveda
- Chinese Medicine
- Homeopathy
- Do drop in names of methods/ systems you have used/ follow and have had positive experiences.

and so on.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm not sure what any of that means

I'm a late convert to things like yoga, chiropractic, natural supplements and the like.

I've had two back surgeries and was headed for a third about 2.5 years ago (like was scheduling it) when I turned to these items and while I'm not pain free, I have no surgery on the horizon .
Old Mar 18, 2014, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ex CO/ UA Gold, Hotels.. TBD
Originally Posted by annerj
I'm not sure what any of that means

I'm a late convert to things like yoga, chiropractic, natural supplements and the like.

I've had two back surgeries and was headed for a third about 2.5 years ago (like was scheduling it) when I turned to these items and while I'm not pain free, I have no surgery on the horizon .
I've been following Ayurveda for few years now and have spent time with the most gifted Ayurvedic Docs in the world.

Whenever I talk to people about the healing & cures they've done (i've seen in person) they roll eyes or ask for medical journals for proof. Such a loss for so many people.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.