Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fitness tracking apps/websites/etc

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2011, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Fitness tracking apps/websites/etc

Since I've been ignoring monitoring my calories I created a separate thread to discuss apps that track fitness.

I use two: Endomondo and Ontri.
Ontri is a marathon/triathlon trainer. You enter the date of the event, it calculates what to do. You track what you do in the app and it will publish it to facebook if you want (i like attention)

Endomondo is the GPS app i use when i actually run outside. It will track your run and it will tell you at each mile your mile time. You can upload the information to the web and (again!) publish it to facebook!

Those are both free on Android. Ontri is paid on iPhone/BB. Endomondo might be free all around.

The both have websites as well, but I haven't used them much.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 8:02 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Livestrong has a fitness tracker built into their website (I used it because it meshes with their mydailyplate that I use for cals).

What I am currently pondering is the new app Polar has put out related to their heart monitors, it tracks your heart rate via bluetooth as you work out as well as the workout itself.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 1:18 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
I'm on dailymile.com, and I think my username is aztimm. Although I login through Facebook, so not exactly sure.

I know a couple of others from Flyertalk are on there, but it would be great to see what others are doing if you're on and don't have me added yet. I'm always looking for to mix things up (actually considering my first track workout tomorrow )
Old Feb 28, 2011, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by aztimm
I'm on dailymile.com, and I think my username is aztimm.
DailyMile as well. PM me for details if you want to add me.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 7:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Lehava
Livestrong has a fitness tracker built into their website (I used it because it meshes with their mydailyplate that I use for cals).

What I am currently pondering is the new app Polar has put out related to their heart monitors, it tracks your heart rate via bluetooth as you work out as well as the workout itself.
I use the livestrong tracker and mydailyplate functions.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 6:20 pm

Programs: A3 *G, fmr DL PM
I use www.bodyspace.com

More bodybuilding oriented than anything else though. I have their iPhone app as well.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 12:27 am

There are very beautifully fitness apps such like as a Hot5, Gym pact, Weight Watcher Mobile, Run keeper, Run2! etc.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 11:49 pm

I just want to put a plug in for LoseIt!, which is a web-based diet logging and fitness tool which has apps for iOS and Android. I lost 20 lbs using this, and it's free!
Old Jul 27, 2014, 8:42 am

Does anybody know any good apps for Balckberry?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.