Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DELTA vs ALASKA to PVR

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

DELTA vs ALASKA to PVR

i am flying to Puerta Vallarta with 3 small kids business class from LAX. which has a nicer business class - Delta or Alaska?
Old May 23, 2016, 4:03 pm

Programs: AS, AA, DL, UA, EK
AS doesn't have business class

Delta doesn't either but they have "premium" coach for $49 OW. I'd go AS since they are always on time and their customer service is far superior if anything may go wrong.
Old May 29, 2016, 2:24 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL MM, AA PLT
Both airlines fly 737s with regular domestic F seating on this route. Both will have power and GoGo, which won't do you much good over Mexico. Main difference is AS will have tablet-based free entertainment, while DL will have seat-back.

On a breakfast flight like this, I give the nod to AS on food, but prefer the DL seats. Of course, with kids, you'll likely be spending most of your time focusing on them so honestly I'd go with whichever is more cost effective.

(I agree with the previous poster that AS customer service is superior, but hopefully that's not relevant for your flights!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.