Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teens and rental cars

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:35 am

Programs: Alaska MVP
The rules are based on the general odds; no one cares how responsible *your* particular kid is. One time I was backed into at a stoplight by a teen driver for whom it was their second fender-bender *that day*
Old Apr 25, 2016, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by icedancer
The rules are based on the general odds; no one cares how responsible *your* particular kid is. One time I was backed into at a stoplight by a teen driver for whom it was their second fender-bender *that day*
Exactly. I have been hit by teen drivers twice in my life. There is no question, that statistically, they just have more accidents. If you think the requirements to get a license in the US are too stringent, you haven't looked at what other countries require.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.