Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Travelling with 6 yr old - FRA vs ZCH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travelling with 6 yr old - FRA vs ZCH

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2014, 5:22 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by ENFO
Just wanted to update that all went ok and this is her goodie bag from Lufthansa.

What? I've got family flying kids on LH flights several times a year and until I saw that the best economy or premium cabin kids' amenity kits were the Aeroflot ones I've seen given in economy class too -- speaking of at least the past four decades.

The FRA kids play areas are much better now than they were several years ago.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by ENFO
Just wanted to update that all went ok and this is her goodie bag from Lufthansa.

I think it's the coolest amenity kit for kids. Our 3 year old just received the same kit for our LH J FRA-SIN. Both my wife and I were very impressed. Apparently the kit won some Gold award.

Have to agree with other poster re transfer at FRA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.