Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

AF: Car Seat in Business and Premium Voyaguer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond

We will be traveling to Asia on AF with PreschoolerCellisttoo. We need a car seat for car travel in CGK.

I am wondering what the rules are for using a car seat aboard AF in business class and Premium Voyaguer? Is it allowed- not sure if the PV seats have seatbelt airbags, or not. If not, what is the best way to get the car seat to CGK.

Also, has anyone used a CARES on AF in either of these classes? If we can't use the car seat, I am hoping to use the CARES. I have had mixed luck using a CARES on DL in J, because it won't fit around the hard shell (of the old NW seats). The FA's manuals say that the cares must fit around the entire seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.