Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Can someone at United help find a lost UAM?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can someone at United help find a lost UAM?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Question UAM found by Twitter, never mind.

Found by strangers helping on Twitter. Never mind, mods feel free to delete if this is misplaced.
Hi, is there some special phone number that @crschmidt (on Twitter) should be calling to get United to help find his unaccompanied minor?

To quote, "My daughter's flight through IAD got delayed, and she's now stuck in the airport over night. @United can't tell me where she is. She's 13."

I haven't the faintest idea how to help on my own, but I figured I'd ask on Flyertalk in case someone has prior experience with this.

Last edited by rsoderberg; Jul 3, 2011 at 4:46 pm
Old Jul 4, 2011, 2:27 am

Programs: United Plus
UM's are provided with hotel rooms and chaperones when necessary. It's part of the reason there's a fee for this service. Hopefully, she was signed up as an official "UM" and not just flying on her own. Hope they heard from her somehow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.