Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics > Town Hall - Official TalkBoard Voting Decisions
Reload this Page >

Motion Passed: Recommendations for TB Election

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2006, 7:16 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M
Original Poster

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)

On 9 Sept 2006, the TalkBoard passed a motion:

Moved by Cholula and seconded by ScottC:

that the TalkBoard recommend the following suggestions to Randy for the upcoming 2006 TalkBoard elections:

1. No votes accepted from members who have registered after the election has been announced.

2. That all questions concerning the candidates be funneled through Randy as we did in 2005.

3. That signatures concerning the election or candidates be allowed as long as they otherwise abide by the TOS regarding size, color, etc..

4.That no candidate will have disciplinary action taken against them by any other candidate who is an active moderator.

5. That no electioneering be allowed in either the public TB forum or on any other threads or forums except for the forum Randy designates.

Voting yes: Cholula, gleff, missydarlin, ScottC, Spiff

Voting no: wharvey

Abstaining: attorney28, doc

Not voting: ozstamps

Last edited by Spiff; Nov 6, 2007 at 3:39 pm Reason: removal of my signature from official TB correspondence
Old Nov 6, 2007, 3:39 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M
Original Poster

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Bumped, by request of the senior mods, as a reminder of campaign rules.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.